- I got a new stick n poke tattoo! Laura Pan has a studio just down the street from ours, and Tegan as well as my roommate Elaine & I went to get tats! I got a little Hazelnut for my niece Hazel. <3
- All about this ethically made plaid duster from Shop Arrowroot! it's super cozy and perfect for Fall. Check out the adorable plaid dresses too!
- This video makes me smile sooo big. Can't wait til the first of May ;)
- If you are looking for some rad handmade clothing for yourself or for a Christmas gift, check out our girl Lauren of Loo Loo. These cactus printed sweatshirts are amazing and the onesies are to die for.
- Tegan and I both made this meal right after we saw this video.. mmmmmm!
- I can not believe this rug. OHHHHHH MY WORD.
Come get festive and merry! We're going to spend the evening with ribbons, bows, glitter, and of course wine. Bring a pile of gifts and let's get creative and have fun!
We will have all the supplies you need to wrap your gifts to a Pinterest-worthy fashion ;) Plus a night of gift wrapping is just more fun with friends and all the supplies you need at your fingertips! We will include some examples of fun ways to wrap your presents if you need some inspiration!
We will provide paper, - white, black, and brown craft paper, and a few festive patterns as well. Ribbons, bows, tassels, pom poms, greenery, and more fun surprises to dress up your gift. A cute little name tag or card, you choose!
We will provide small and medium (shoe sized) boxes - a maximum of 5 per person! If you want to wrap more, or need something bigger, bring it!
We will have wine, festive treats, and yummy sandwiches from Meat & Bread.
Event will be held at our studio in Gastown, which at night time is dreamy and magical, come join us for a magical Christmas evening of fun <3
Wednesday, December 14 from 7-9pm
PS. Everyone will walk away with a little gift of their own from us to you!