If you follow us on Pinterest, you’ll have noticed our latest obsession with ripped jeans. I was feeling like I needed something new so I decided to give my favourite jeans some holes (ha, the irony) I tested out a cheaper pair before destroying my favourite BDG’s and I was happy with the results!
Rip Jeans DIY
- First find the spot you want the rip to be
- Cut a tiny hole at the end with your scissors
- Pull them apart, ripping them naturally.
- You can use the scissors to cut a few smaller holes and use your fingers to fray the edges.
- They always look better once you’ve thrown them through the wash!