During wedding season there can be a great deal of events to get fancy for; bridal showers, bachelorette parties, rehearsal dinner etc. Here is a simple hair tutorial that looks elegant and unique for these events.
- Step 1 - Pin the hair in front of your ears, out of the way.
- Step 2 - Lift up the crown section and backcomb the roots underneath.
- Step 3 - Twist the crown section and pin, to create volume.
- Step 4 - Grab a 1-2" section of hair closest to your ear and twist it backwards (away from your face)
- Step 5 - Pull the section to the opposite side and pin.
- Step 6 - Repeat these steps alternating sides each time.
- Step 7 - Once all the hair is pinned, let down the front sections and repeat the same technique using those sections to cover all the other bobby pins
- Step 8 - Decorate with fresh flowers
Tip for long hair: If you have long hair you can pull the twisted strand to the opposite side and pin in half way down the strand, then bring the rest of the twisted strand back to its original side and pin the ends.
Detailed instructions in video below