- This video made me LOL. I had a subscription all last year and loved it, I think this convinced me to do it again.
- I've been wearing these for the last week straight. I think they're the comfiest flats I've ever owned! (I cut the buckle part that goes across off of them, and they're much cuter)
- I have a roll of this cookie dough in my freezer and I'm fighting the temptation to go cut off another slice. Last time I made cookies, I did a double batch and rolled the extra in plastic wrap and froze them. It's been the best, last minute cookies and cookie dough allllll hours of the night ;)
- I can't stop watching these.
- Still obsessed with this song (and video!)
- We just listed our studio on This Open Space, excited to start seeing more events happen in this space.
- Dream coat.
Save the date!! We're hosting an event in a few weekends with a handful of verrrry stylish ladies! So excited to be opening our studio for the weekend of October 29 & 30 from 12-4pm. Come shop our closets as we set up everything from denim to sweaters, shoes, bags and jewelry.
We're going to be donating a portion of all the sales to Downtown Eastside Women's Centre. If you'd like to bring any donations, they have a list on their website of needs!
Hope to see you in a few weekends, come shop our closets and the ones of these lovely blogger ladies: Alicia Fashionista, To Vogue or Bust, Kassinka, Sharday Engel, Local Wanderer & Bethany Menzel <3