New Tunes to Add to your Summer Music Playlist
- Been very excited to find out Sufjan released this album with James Mcalister, Bryce Dessner and Nico Muhly! Planetarium **HEART EYES AHHH
- Also, one of my favourite new bands is called Big Thief, and they just released a new album this year called Capacity. Been on repeat all day.
- The new Fleet Foxes album Crack-Up is so beautiful! I cannot wait for the next Fleet Foxes Tour, their new tunes are perfect for a Summer Road Trip!
- Very obsessed with our friend Ashleigh Ball's new album Gold In You. We've got major crushes over here.
Shop Local with our Top Picks
Here are some links for you to shop local with some of our favourite local companies! We are very proud to work with these amazing women and love to support and promote their rad products!
- Tribe and Tru is a local company from Abbotsford and Tegan and I fell in LOVE with their products. This blue corduroy jacket is from there, as well as this beautiful pastel coloured wall hanging. *swoon*
- This bathing suit from Nettle's Tale is adorable! PLUS it's paired with the most amazing black high waisted bathing suit bottoms - "Magic Bottoms" - these honestly look amazing on EVERY woman, they are TRULY magic bottoms.
- YOU GUYS! We launched our Face Fix Serum on Pink House today and we are so so excited about it. I use it almost every day before I go to bed, and it smells SO good. I struggle with acne, so I never used face serums because I tend to be a bit greasy. This face fix works beautifully on my skin. The oils soak in and provide NEEDED moisture and have so many healing properties. It leaves your skin feeling calm, and doesn't leave an oily finish. I highly recommend you try it out.