Ten Random Things:
- I made this incredibly simple slow cooker chicken last night and it was delicious! Served it up on corn tortillas with an avocado cilantro lime sour cream, and radish marinated in apple cider vinegar. Having it again tonight ;)
- Watched the movie The Girl With All The Gifts last weekend and it was awesome. Definitely suspenseful and a bit bloody - in case you're not into that type of thing.
- I bought this embroidery pattern last week and I can't wait to start it!!
- Have had this tab for this chocolate chip cookie recipe open all week and am still dying to try it! Mayyybe this weekend.
- I'm sure you've seen this video, if not, you're welcome.
- Our friend Julia of Nettle's Tale just opened up her storefront this week! So exciting, and she's carrying Pink House, so we're pretty excited that you can now pick up our products in Gastown! Also, she's right across the street from our studio, so that's pretty fun.
- In love with these new Frank + Oak sneakers, can't wait for spring and to not be wearing my beloved Blundstones every single day. #rainraingoaway
- I'm kind of tempted to do this to my hair before I cut it this Summer!
- Oh Justin and your noodle hair.
- Last but not least, Hazel's big sister announcement :)
Can't really keep this baby a secret much longer! It's true what they say about baby #2, I haven't fit in my regular jeans since week ten. I'm 14 weeks now and starting to feel more like myself, it's been a rough 6 weeks or so but I think the worst of the nausea is over. Thank the Lord. I really forgot how rough it can be, and then throw an early rising toddler into the mix and it's a whole different ball game! Dan and I are SO excited and are expecting baby Klenner #2 in September!