Hey guys! It's been a while since I (Lindsay) have done an update on the blog. Things have been pretty crazy and busy as soon as December hit, don't we all feel that way?
I wanted to highlight a few of my favourite things lately, and I'm going to start with this Moop Backpack! I am definitely NOT a purse girl. Something about the way it feels, I just can't handle carrying them! I'm not sure why, but I've just always felt that way. I am now always circulating through backpacks because I destroy them so easily. HOWEVER, I came across Moop and I'm not turning back. I swear this is the best backpack I have ever had. I'm hooked. It is such a perfect size, it fits my laptop as well as anything else I normally carry around with me - makeup bag, bulky sweatshirt, snacks... even a bottle of wine ;) It fit's so much, but it feels small and compact. The waxed canvas feels so good, and I love the foldover top with the leather clips to hold it down.
// Some link love for ya'll:
- gotta make this vegan flatbread
- I have been absolutely obsessed with Frank and Oak, and so excited about all of their clothes! I'm wearing these jeans in this post!
- Really into this artist collaboration F&O did with Mathilde Corbeil - it's so happy!
- Saw this sweater on Bleubird and instantly wanted it
- Tegan and I went to Cirque Du Soleil a couple weeks ago and saw Kurios! OH MY, we were SO blown away. We had never been to a circus before and we were in awe of the amazing stage decor and incredibly talented artists. "Step into the curio cabinet of an ambitious inventor who defies the laws of time, space and dimension in order to reinvent everything around him. Suddenly, the visible becomes invisible, perspectives are transformed, and the world is literally turned upside down" - Cabinet of Curiosities was such an amazing concept, and we couldn't believe our eyes watching the body contortionists, men and women flying through the air, a giant trampoline net, flips and balancing acts and even the juggling blew me away. It was everything I would expect a circus to have and more. Please buy yourself some tickets this December! You won't regret it.
- Had so much fun selling Pink House at East Side Flea last weekend! Stoked that they have the flea on for the next two weekends and it's so Christmassy and fun!
- Give Pink is a new campaign we are dong with Pink House, and we are so excited about it! We have asked you to nominate someone close that you know who may have breast cancer, and we are handing out a tonne of care packages for your loved one. The company was started by our Aunt and Mom after she was diagnosed because she was so frustrated that she couldn't find products that felt normal and familiar with what she was used to using. The struggle of finding clean products can be so hard, and we want to help with that burden! Head to our site and click Give Pink to nominate a loved one :)