It's Canada Day! We're celebrating our beautiful country by bringing you this amazing cocktail. It's like a spiked lemonade sweetened with maple syrup and a hint of mint. It's delicious.
1. Start by juicing two lemons.
2. In a mason jar or cocktail shaker combine these ingredients and muddle for about a minute.
- juice from 2 lemons
- a few slices of cucumber
- a small handful of mint
3. Add 2 oz of maple syrup and 2 oz of your favourite whiskey.
4. Throw a handful of ice into the mason jar, seal with a lid and shake well!
5. Pour into two short glasses over ice. Top off with a bit of club soda (about 2oz each). Sprinkle some lemon bitters if you have them on hand, or just a fresh squeeze of lemon. Garnish with a slice of cucumber. ENJOY!