Happy month of loooooooove you all!! We are so excited about all of our upcoming Valentines posts, and they AREN'T just for lovers, I mean we are all lovers aren't we? ;)
First of all, last weekend we showed you how to make these yummy fireball whisky marshmallows! You can find the recipe here.
- 50 ml or 1/4 cup margarine or butter
- 5 cups of fireball marshmallows (this was pretty close to the whole batch)
- 6 cups Rice Krispies cereal
STOVE TOP/Hot plate directions:
1. In large saucepan over low heat, melt margarine. Once it's melted, add marshmallows; stir until melted and well blended. Remove from heat.
2. Pour into a greased dish. 9x9 for thicker squares or 9x12 for thin.
Easy rice krisp-easy, see what I did there? These are deliciously cinnamony and sweet. Now try to not eat the whole batch before you send some to your Valentine.