Here is a fun and recipe by our girl Haley of Brewing Happiness, perfect for a dinner party! Though it seems super fancy, I swear its simple!!
serves: 6-8 people
makes: 16 -20 stuffed dates
Prep Time: 5-6 hours
Cook Time: 3 minutes
16-20 large medjool dates
2 cups distilled white vinegar
1/2 cup goats cheese
1 tablespoon chives, diced
1 tablespoon honey
1. Soak your dates in a bowl of vinegar for 4 hours.
2. After 4 hours, drain the vinegar and allow the dates to chill in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours.
3. Right before you want to stuff the dates - mix the goats cheese, chives and honey in a small bowl until well combined and smooth.
4. Take the dates from the refrigerator, and slice them in half. Take out the pit in the middle, and stuff them with about 1/2 - 1 tablespoon of the honey-chive goats cheese.
5. Serve them to guests at a party, or store in the refrigerator (covered) for 3-4 days and eat as a snack!