Berries never taste better than when they're freshly picked on a hot Summer's day! One of my favourite things to do in the summer is go blackberry picking, at least once I'll go out and collect a big bucket of blackberries and make a delicious homemade pie! So yum. I've really been loving fresh fruit soda's. This one's refreshing and has a bit of a kick with the ginger simple syrup!
- ginger simple syrup (recipe here)
- candied ginger
* I used coconut sugar to make the ginger simple syrup this time, which is why it looks so dark!
1. Add about 5 or so blackberries and muddle them so they're nice and juicy.
2. Add 1.5 oz of ginger simple syrup, stir it up with the blackberries.
3. Fill the cup half full with ice.
4. Fill to the top with sparkling water or club soda.
5. Garnish with some fresh berries and candied ginger!