We put together a little round up of things we're absolutely loving lately!
1. You may recognize these cards made by Tay Ham if you've looked through the perfectly witty cards at Urban Outfitters! I love finding hilarious cards, and this girl makes some great ones for all occasions or just because.
2. This collection of essential oils by Saje have been bringing a little bit of sunshine into my house. I picked up a diffuser and have been burning these away every day, I don't know why it took me so long to get into these, they're incredible.
3. Our favourite Vancouver candle maker Woodlot let us try their new candle in "Heat," it's amaaazing, love the subtle woodsy scent.
4. We tried some samples from Driftaway Coffee and really loved their coffee! They have a great coffee program, they will deliver you coffee based on your favourite flavour profiles bi-weekly. I love this idea!
5. This spray by Pink House Organics is made with all natural ingredients and smells like Summer! I've been spraying it all over my house, on my bed, in my hair, it's light and fruity.
6. Love us some pretty metallic tattoos! I love the colour in these Flash Tattoos, makes me want to do some more DIY and also long that much more for Summer so I can make good use of them on sun-kissed skin.
7. Harlow Coffee Buff smells incredible. It's so good for your skin, the coffee grounds, sugars, and oils leave your skin feeling so soft and smelling edible!