My bangs are at the awkward in-between stage where they're still too short to be grown out but too long to still be considered bangs. I just watched new girl last night so I think I'm going to cut them again soon, Zooey always does that to me. This is a quick and easy way that I love to hide them when they're this length.
1. Start by parting your hair far to one side.
2. Add a texturizing powder or dry shampoo to help hold the braid, I used this volumizing powder by J Beverly Hills.
3. Grab a chunk of hair by your part and separate it into three parts, begin braiding with the piece closest to your part.
4. Begin french braiding across your forehead, only adding more hair to the braid every other time.
5. Continue until you reach your ear, and clip it in place
6. Loosen the braid with your fingers, if you are growing out your bangs like me, some pieces don't make it so you can just tuck them underneath the braid.
7. Pin the braid behind your ear and brush hair over to hide the pins.
8. Secure with hairspray.
watch the video below for more detailed instructions