I love textured beachy hair for summertime, the great thing about it is that after a long day outside the messier your hair gets the better it works with this look. Here is a tutorial of how to get a textured beachy look using my favourite Kevin Murphy products.
- Step 1 - Curl your hair using our "Beach Waves Tutorial" technique
- Step 2 - Spritz a generous amount of Kevin Murphy's Hair Resort through your ends
- Step 3 - Rub it into your hair with your fingers
- Step 4 - Use a fine tooth comb and add backcombed pieces into your hair. I like to grab random sections and backcomb from the ends, this will add lots of volume! Don't be afraid to go overboard, you'll shake it out after.
- Step 5- Spray with Hairspray
- Step 6 - Flip your hair upside down and shake it out.