If you follow us on Pinterest, you'll have noticed our latest obsession with ripped jeans. I was feeling like I needed something new so I decided to give my favourite jeans some holes (ha, the irony) I tested out a cheaper pair before destroying my favourite BDG's and I was happy with the results!
I found the best way that didn't just look like you cut up your pair of jeans with craft scissors was this:
- first find the spot you want the rip to be
- cut a tiny hole at the end with your scissors
- pull them apart, ripping them naturally.
- you can use the scissors to cut a few smaller holes and use your fingers to fray the edges.
- they always look better once you've thrown them through the wash!
Do you have any tips on distressing your jeans?