Tegan's Going Bananas Recipe //
This is my go to, I have been drinking this a few times a week and it's the perfect breakfast on the go! I use either peanut or almond butter to mix it up, and sometimes throw in a handful of frozen spinach, you know, if I'm feelin' crazy.
- 1 banana (better if frozen, then you can use less ice)
- Tablespoon of Chia seeds
- Tablespoon of raw cocoa powder
- Tablespoon of nut butter
- 2 tablespooons of oats
- almond milk (about 1/2 a cup) I usually pour in a little and slowly add while blending to thin it down.
- about handful of ice cubes, less if the banana is frozen
Bethany's Green Machine Recipe //
I have a love affair with avocados, I could and pretty much do eat them at every single meal. They add such a nice creamy texture to this smoothie and give a little protein too. The lime and Kiwi keep it fresh and fruity... Mmm Mmm!
- 1 Avocado
- Juice from 1 Lime
- 1 Kiwi
- 1 Cup Coconut Milk
- Handful of Ice
- 2 Tbs Honey (or to taste)
Add items, Blend, enjoy!
Lindsay's Feelin Peachy Recipe //
Peachesssss! I love peaches so much, and for some reason this Spring I have discovered my love for them. I think it all started when I had no sugar for a month, I bought so many peaches and grilled them up with pears on the stove and they were amazing. I love them in smoothies, and this peach and ginger smoothie is incredible.
- 3 peaches
- A few slices of raw ginger
- 3 heaping spoonfuls of greek yogurt (I used plain)
- 1 cup Coconut milk
If you want it to be thicker, add some ice! Feelin peachy!