When I post a photo wearing a top knot I always have people comment asking how I do it. So I figured I would do a simple tutorial on how I do my lazy day hair. -Bethany
- Start with a high pony... the higher the better!
- Next, Backcomb your pony. This is going to give it volume to make your hair look extra thick It will also add a little mess, which to me is always a good thing.
- Wrap the pony around the elastic loosely.
- Using a bobby pin, secure the ends by pinning them into the base of the bun.
*try to get your pins going into the elastic to keep your bun sturdy
- Use pins to secure any wily pieces, and thats it!
Questions? Tips? Comment below.