We asked Garcy of EcoDiva to come into our studio to show us how to perfect the "no-makeup" look using some of her favourite products! This is one of those looks that we 3 girls love to do, we don't wear a ton of makeup, and it's easy to dress it up with a pop of hot pink or red lips!
1. Start with cleansed and moisturized skin.
2. Conceal any flaws with W3LL People Narcissist Foundation and Concealer Stick. Cover visible breakouts and dark under eye circles by lightly brushing concealer over targeted area.
*Trick is not to use too much concealer*
3. Moisturize lip with ILIA Balmy Days Lip balm
4. Apply one coat of ILIA Organic mascara in "Nightfall" to top and bottom lashes.
5. Foundation: Apply W3LL People Narcissist foundation with a damp beauty blender or W3LL People foundation brush.
6. Dab sponge onto foundation stick and then stipple (bounce) the sponge all over your face where coverage is needed.
7. Apply a light coloured eyeshadow all over the lid to brighten eyes.
*Tip: It is best to do your makeup in daylight, near a window if possible.
8. Pick a warm cheek colour and apply it to apples of cheeks. Warm pinks and peaches give skin a natural, subtle flush.
8. Amp up your lips. pick a shade that matches your lips.
9. Finish off with a touch of gloss to reveal a beautiful smile.