Did you notice Kelsey's own Dip Dye DIY!
1. Find little flowers, leaves, clovers, or anything you would like to print on your easter eggs!
2. Place the leaf flat on the egg.
3. Wrap a piece of mesh, ex: lace, pantyhose, etc. around the egg.
4. Twist the mesh tightly opposite the leaf to keep it in place.
5.Secure with a rubberband
6. Let the egg soak in a mixture of vinegar, water, and food colouring for a minute or so, until desired colour is reached.
7. Remove mesh, let egg dry, TA-DA!
Thanks to my beautiful friend/hand model Kelsey for this awesome idea!